Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Fri August 9, 2013
Photos: New Security Measures At The Superdome
Fans who headed out to Champions Square and the Superdome for Friday night's preseason game against the Kansas City Chiefs experienced the NFL's enhanced security measures for the first time.
New security policies included checkpoints at the base of the pedestrian ramps and new bag restrictions — no more diaper bags, purses or seat cushions, the NFL said. Instead, one single, clear vinyl bag a foot square.
Many were frustrated by the new rules, some were unprepared, but most took the new security in stride. At least they ended up inside: announced attendance for the game was 72,080.
New Orleans Saints
Manning Passing Academy