Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Arts & Culture
Mon April 28, 2014
Photos From The 28th Annual Festival International
Festival International de Louisiane, the annual exploration and celebration of world music in the heart of Acadiana, transformed the city of Lafayette into a five-day entertainment showcase this past week.
The free festival featured six music stages, street musicians, arts and crafts, workshops, food, drinks and much more.
"What do I like about Festival?" wondered local resident Karl Schott. "It's open. You can pop your head into a local establishment for a little A/C or a different drink. And you run into everyone you know."
We sure did.