Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 22, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Where Y'Eat: Relighting The Tiki Torch
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Arts & Culture
Mon April 28, 2014
Photos From The 28th Annual Festival International
Festival International de Louisiane, the annual exploration and celebration of world music in the heart of Acadiana, transformed the city of Lafayette into a five-day entertainment showcase this past week.
The free festival featured six music stages, street musicians, arts and crafts, workshops, food, drinks and much more.
"What do I like about Festival?" wondered local resident Karl Schott. "It's open. You can pop your head into a local establishment for a little A/C or a different drink. And you run into everyone you know."
We sure did.