Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Wed March 28, 2012
A Photograph Unlocks Decades Of Family Secrets
Jasmin Darznik left Iran as a child, knowing very little about her family's past. Years later, she found a photograph of her mother as a child-bride with a groom who was not Darznik's father. That starts a long journey of discovery that she chronicles in her book The Good Daughter. Darznik discusses her book with guest host Jacki Lyden.