Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
The Sound of Books
Tue February 9, 2010
Philip Hoare's New Book "The Whale: In Search of the Giants of the Sea"
By Fred Kasten
New Orleans – Today on "The Sound of Books" - with Fred Kasten - conversation with award-winning writer Philip Hoare - whose latest book is "The Whale: In Search of the Giants of the Sea"...
To find out more about "The Whale: In Search of the Giants of the Sea" - please click