Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Fri July 19, 2013
Penn State To Pay $60 Million To Sandusky Victims
Originally published on Fri July 19, 2013 11:31 am
Penn State has reportedly reached an agreement with most of the 32 plaintiffs who say they were sexually abused by former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.
Pennsylvania State University’s trustees have authorized a payment of $60 million on civil settlements.
Sandusky is serving a 30 to 60 year sentence after being convicted of sexually abusing 10 boys over 15 years. He claims he was wrongly convicted and is pursuing appeals.