Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Wed September 12, 2012
Pearl River WMA fully reopened after Isaac cleanup
All of the Pearl River Wildlife Management Area in St. Tammany Parish is now open but access via Old Highway 11 will remain closed until Thursday because of flooding and damage from Hurricane Isaac.
The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries reopened areas north of Interstate 10 on Tuesday.
It had reopened areas south of I-10 earlier.
The department says it is repairing Old Highway 11.
Elm Hall in Assumption Parish and Elmer's Island in Jefferson Parish remain closed because of debris removal and storm damage affecting vehicle access.
Illegal Fish Sales