Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
Fri September 7, 2012
Paralympic Archer Without Arms Wins Silver Medal
Originally published on Fri September 7, 2012 4:12 pm
Melissa Block speaks with Matt Stutzman, a U.S. athlete born without arms who won a silver medal in archery at this year's Paralympic Games in London. Holding the bow with his feet, he beat out competitors in wheelchairs who had the use of their arms.