Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Arts & Culture
Fri July 13, 2012
Pan-Am crash film set for Houma
A documentary film will be shown Saturday in Houma to mark the 30-year anniversary of the crash of Pan-American World Airways Flight 759 in Kenner.
The Courier reports the program starts at noon at the Terrebonne Parish Main Library, 151 Library Drive.
New Orleans filmmaker Royd Anderson directed and produced "Pan Am Flight 759," which focuses on the July 9, 1982, crash that killed 153 people.
Seven of those killed were from Terrebonne and Lafourche parishes.
The screening is free and open to the public.