Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Arts & Culture
Fri July 13, 2012
Pan-Am crash film set for Houma
A documentary film will be shown Saturday in Houma to mark the 30-year anniversary of the crash of Pan-American World Airways Flight 759 in Kenner.
The Courier reports the program starts at noon at the Terrebonne Parish Main Library, 151 Library Drive.
New Orleans filmmaker Royd Anderson directed and produced "Pan Am Flight 759," which focuses on the July 9, 1982, crash that killed 153 people.
Seven of those killed were from Terrebonne and Lafourche parishes.
The screening is free and open to the public.