Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Mon May 28, 2012
Over Half Of Youth Unemployed In South Africa
South Africa's youth unemployment rate is staggeringly high. The country's overall unemployment rate is 24 percent, and an incredible 73 percent of those people are under the age of 35. Many fear the situation is a ticking time bomb, with the threat of violence looming. Now political parties are strongly lobbying for the support of the youthful unemployed, who have played a huge role in determining the country's leaders.