Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Out To Lunch
Thu September 19, 2013
Out To Lunch: Lower Your Taxes
La. state tax credits aren't just for Hollywood producers any more. This week on Out to Lunch, Peter Loop introduces eTax Credit Exchange where YOU can buy a credit and lower your taxes. Orleans Parish Assessor Eroll Williams will also lower your taxes, if you can convince him. Plus, want everyone in NOLA to send you money? Click here: FundDat.
NOLA Icons Talk Business
NOLA Baby Biz
Barq's BQuick And Get Healthy