Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Out To Lunch
Fri May 2, 2014
Out To Lunch: In It For The Money
There are a lot of great reasons to live in New Orleans, but “making money” is not typically at the top of the list. Even though the business climate is undeniably better here now than we’ve seen in decades, money is not what drives most of us.
But of course, we can’t live without it. So thankfully there are New Orleanians who devote themselves to looking after money, and two of them are Peter's guests this week on Out to Lunch.
Suzanne Mestayer is CEO of Thirty North Investments. Suzanne is an investment and financial adviser for businesses and individuals — and in her spare time she’s on the Board of the New Orleans branch of the Federal Reserve.
Marianne Van Meter is founder and Managing Director of Legacy Capital. Marianne specializes in investment and financial strategies for private companies.