Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Out To Lunch
Fri May 2, 2014
Out To Lunch: In It For The Money
There are a lot of great reasons to live in New Orleans, but “making money” is not typically at the top of the list. Even though the business climate is undeniably better here now than we’ve seen in decades, money is not what drives most of us.
But of course, we can’t live without it. So thankfully there are New Orleanians who devote themselves to looking after money, and two of them are Peter's guests this week on Out to Lunch.
Suzanne Mestayer is CEO of Thirty North Investments. Suzanne is an investment and financial adviser for businesses and individuals — and in her spare time she’s on the Board of the New Orleans branch of the Federal Reserve.
Marianne Van Meter is founder and Managing Director of Legacy Capital. Marianne specializes in investment and financial strategies for private companies.