Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Out To Lunch
Thu February 13, 2014
Out To Lunch: Brides N' Blooms
Did you know New Orleans is America's second favorite spot for destination weddings? There's a whole industry built on folks coming here to get hitched.
At the heart of it are two New Orleans icons: House of Broel and Harkins the Florist. John Harkins and Bonnie Broel join Peter Ricchiuti for a lunch time chat that swings from brides on their wedding day to wives doing things with floral preservative — other than preserving blooms.