Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Barq's BQuick And Get Healthy
Thu October 17, 2013
Out To Lunch: Barq's BQuick
Investor John Koerner's bet on Barq's Root Beer paid off when he grew the company big enough to sell to Coca-Cola. Charles Allen's local sports supplements venture, BQuick Nutrition, is following in Barq's footsteps.
Plus, Koerner and Allen pay it forward to online wellness startup Get Healthy.
Out To Lunch
Flair for the French Quarter