Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
WWNO News Features
Thu June 11, 2009
Open Sound New Orleans - Pie Man
New Orleans, LA – Open Sound New Orleans is an online sound mapping project that invites you to contribute recordings of the unique sounds and voices of our city. WWNO is collaborating with Open Sound New Orleans to present some of these community-contributed sounds. Eve Troeh contributes this sound of Ed Buckner, the Pie Man.
Learn more and listen to other New Orleans sounds as well as submit recordings and suggestions at Open Sound New Orleans.