Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Wed January 9, 2013
Office of Motor Vehicles Reopens New Orleans Location
The Louisiana Office of Motor Vehicles has reopened of its office located at 100 Veterans Memorial Blvd. in New Orleans. The original building was destroyed during Hurricane Katrina.
The new office, which will serve the east banks of New Orleans and Jefferson Parish, features the latest technology in motor vehicle services to assist customers with driver's license and identification cards, road skills testing, and vehicle registration.
OMV Commissioner Stephen Campbell said the state is also working on plans to open express locations in Kenner and eastern New Orleans.
Office of Motor Vehicles