Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Wed January 9, 2013
Office of Motor Vehicles Reopens New Orleans Location
The Louisiana Office of Motor Vehicles has reopened of its office located at 100 Veterans Memorial Blvd. in New Orleans. The original building was destroyed during Hurricane Katrina.
The new office, which will serve the east banks of New Orleans and Jefferson Parish, features the latest technology in motor vehicle services to assist customers with driver's license and identification cards, road skills testing, and vehicle registration.
OMV Commissioner Stephen Campbell said the state is also working on plans to open express locations in Kenner and eastern New Orleans.
Office of Motor Vehicles