Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Sun May 12, 2013
Ochsner's Transplant Team Heralded
The Multi-Transplant Institute Team at the Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans was recognized as Number One in the U.S. for the year 2012 by CareChex, based on mortality and complication rates.
Dr. Nigel Girgrah, Liver Transplant Director, says Ochsner's Living Donor Program helps prevent deaths of patients on the waiting list by reducing wait times.
Copyright 2013 WRKF-FM. To see more, visit http://www.wrkf.org.