Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Sun May 12, 2013
Ochsner's Transplant Team Heralded
The Multi-Transplant Institute Team at the Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans was recognized as Number One in the U.S. for the year 2012 by CareChex, based on mortality and complication rates.
Dr. Nigel Girgrah, Liver Transplant Director, says Ochsner's Living Donor Program helps prevent deaths of patients on the waiting list by reducing wait times.
Copyright 2013 WRKF-FM. To see more, visit http://www.wrkf.org.