Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Wed January 9, 2013
Ochsner Doc Named to Medical Board
Dr. Joseph Bisordi has been named to the board of directors of the American Medical Group Association.
Bisordi is executive vice president and chief medical officer for the Ochsner Health System.
The association, headquartered in Alexandria, Va., represents a variety of organizations in the health care field.
Bisordi is responsible for overseeing all aspects of physician performance and clinical operations at Ochsner's hospitals and clinics and its physician group practice.
He is a graduate of Manhattan College and Georgetown University School of Medicine.