Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Wed January 9, 2013
Ochsner Doc Named to Medical Board
Dr. Joseph Bisordi has been named to the board of directors of the American Medical Group Association.
Bisordi is executive vice president and chief medical officer for the Ochsner Health System.
The association, headquartered in Alexandria, Va., represents a variety of organizations in the health care field.
Bisordi is responsible for overseeing all aspects of physician performance and clinical operations at Ochsner's hospitals and clinics and its physician group practice.
He is a graduate of Manhattan College and Georgetown University School of Medicine.