Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
Tue January 24, 2012
Obama To Outline The Pillars Of A Strong Economy
NPR's Scott Horsley previews Tuesday night's State of the Union Address with Melissa Block. President Obama will outline what he describes as four pillars of a strong economy: manufacturing, energy, worker training, and American values of fairness and responsibility.