Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Mon March 14, 2011
Northshore Focus: Jane Austen Literary Festival
New Orleans, LA – The Jane Austen Foundation strives to celebrate the life and works of a unique and cherished writer with a Literary Festival in Mandeville. Jollaine Schear talks to the organizers of the festival about some of the events and the significance of keeping this writer's memories alive.