Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Wed March 2, 2011
Northshore Focus: First Commercially-Owned Windmill
New Orleans, LA – St. Tammay Parish is home to the first commercially-owned windmill in the world. Reporter Jollaine Schear explores the goals of the windmill, and the potential long-term benefits of using renewable energy to save our planet.