Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Wed March 2, 2011
Northshore Focus: First Commercially-Owned Windmill
New Orleans, LA – St. Tammay Parish is home to the first commercially-owned windmill in the world. Reporter Jollaine Schear explores the goals of the windmill, and the potential long-term benefits of using renewable energy to save our planet.