Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Fri October 5, 2012
NORA to auction 125 properties across New Orleans
The New Orleans Redevelopment Authority will auction 125 properties in several neighborhoods, including Lakeview, eastern New Orleans, Holy Cross, Gentilly, the 7th Ward, St. Roch and Uptown.
The auction will occur at 1 p.m. Oct. 27 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. Registration is at 11 a.m.
New Orleans CityBusiness reports properties for sale include single and double-family homes and empty lots. Buyers can inspect the properties Oct. 13 and 14. Visit www.natresauctions.com/NORA for exact times and more information, or call 866-575-6131 ext. 908.
Winning bidders must deposit 10 percent of the purchase price, or a minimum of $1,500, on the day of the auction. Additionally, purchasers must agree to complete construction or renovation within 365 days of closing and maintain code compliance.
Blighted Property Auction
New Orleans: Six Years After