Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Wed February 29, 2012
NOPD to conduct Uptown DWI checkpoint Thursday night
The New Orleans Police Department will conduct a DWI checkpoint in the "Uptown area" Thursday night, from 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Friday morning.
Drivers should be prepared to show proper documentation if stopped, including proof of insurance and a valid driver's license.
"I would like to remind all drivers to always drink responsibly and use a designated driver if you are going to consume alcohol," said Superintendent Ronal Serpas, in a press release.