Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
WWNO News Features
Thu December 1, 2011
NOMA's Director Celebrates First Anniversary
By Paul Maassen
New Orleans, LA – As the New Orleans Museum of Art celebrates its 100th anniversary its new director, Susan Taylor, celebrates her one year anniversary at the helm following long-time director, John Bullard. WWNO's Paul Maassen recently spoke with Taylor about her first year at NOMA and her plans for the future.
NOMA will be celebrating its 100th birthday by staying open for 21 continuous hours beginning on Friday, December 16th. The celebration is open to the public and will feature music, family art making activities, exhibition walk-throughs and more.