Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Around the Nation
Mon April 30, 2012
No One Knows The Upsides Of 5, Like A 5-Year-Old
Tell Me More is celebrating its 5th anniversary on NPR's airwaves. It's been quite an exciting journey. Five is a major milestone and no one knows this better than someone who has just turned five. Host Michel Martin hears from some 5-year-olds on "What's Fun About Being Five."