Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- For The First Time In 70 Years, Wild Whooping Cranes Have Laid Eggs In Louisiana
Around the Nation
Mon April 30, 2012
No One Knows The Upsides Of 5, Like A 5-Year-Old
Tell Me More is celebrating its 5th anniversary on NPR's airwaves. It's been quite an exciting journey. Five is a major milestone and no one knows this better than someone who has just turned five. Host Michel Martin hears from some 5-year-olds on "What's Fun About Being Five."