Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Around the Nation
Mon April 30, 2012
No One Knows The Upsides Of 5, Like A 5-Year-Old
Tell Me More is celebrating its 5th anniversary on NPR's airwaves. It's been quite an exciting journey. Five is a major milestone and no one knows this better than someone who has just turned five. Host Michel Martin hears from some 5-year-olds on "What's Fun About Being Five."