Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Thu October 3, 2013
Nicholls State University Eyes Tropical Storm Karen
Officials at a university in the coastal Louisiana Parish of Lafourche are keeping an eye on tropical weather.
Nicholls State University in Thibodaux issued a statement Thursday after Tropical Storm Karen formed.
The university said it has begun early-stage hurricane emergency preparations while monitoring the strength, speed and path of Karen.
The university remained open and classes were continuing.
Manning Passing Academy
Tropical Storm Karen