Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Monster Piano Concert
Mon September 10, 2012
Nicholls sets piano concert for Sept. 18
Nicholls State University plans its annual Monster Piano Concert Sept. 18 at 7 p.m. in the Mary M. Danos Theater on the Thibodaux campus.
The concert is presented by the Nicholls State University Foundation and the university's music department.
A total of 16 pianists, including faculty, staff and guests, will perform on eight Steinway grand pianos.
Proceeds will be used to help renovate the Danos Theater. Tickets are $50 each, or $25 for Nicholls students.
Reservations can be made by calling 985-448-4005.
More information on the concert is available online at nicholls.edu/perform/calendar/monster-piano-concert.