Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Monster Piano Concert
Mon September 10, 2012
Nicholls sets piano concert for Sept. 18
Nicholls State University plans its annual Monster Piano Concert Sept. 18 at 7 p.m. in the Mary M. Danos Theater on the Thibodaux campus.
The concert is presented by the Nicholls State University Foundation and the university's music department.
A total of 16 pianists, including faculty, staff and guests, will perform on eight Steinway grand pianos.
Proceeds will be used to help renovate the Danos Theater. Tickets are $50 each, or $25 for Nicholls students.
Reservations can be made by calling 985-448-4005.
More information on the concert is available online at nicholls.edu/perform/calendar/monster-piano-concert.