Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Thu July 12, 2012
Nicholls business dean named president of LCPA
The business dean at Nicholls State University is now the president of the Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants for 2012-2013.
Shawn Mauldin received the group's 2005 lifetime award for achievement in accounting information, and is a past president of its south central chapter. The LCPA has 6,300 members statewide.
Mauldin has bachelor's and master's degrees in business administration with an emphasis in accounting from Nicholls State and a doctorate in accounting from the University of Mississippi.