Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Saints Bounty Suspensions
Thu May 3, 2012
NFL Suspends 4 Players
NEW YORK (AP) — New Orleans Saints linebacker Jonathan Vilma has been suspended without pay for the entire 2012 season by the NFL. He was one of four players suspended Wednesday. Defensive lineman Anthony Hargrove, now with the Green Bay Packers, is suspended for eight games, while Saints defensive end Will Smith is barred for four games. Linebacker Scott Fujita will miss three games and all of the suspensions are without pay.