Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Sat March 8, 2014
From The Newsroom To The Classroom: Food Media & Food Studies
Over the past twenty years, conversations about food have entered mainstream American culture. On this week's Louisiana Eats! we'll hear how food has grown in the newsrooms and classrooms of American society with food writer Brett Anderson and professor Elizabeth Engelhardt. Plus, Zester Daily's Corie Brown and CNN's Kat Kinsmen drop by with their insider perspectives on food media.