Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Sat March 8, 2014
From The Newsroom To The Classroom: Food Media & Food Studies
Over the past twenty years, conversations about food have entered mainstream American culture. On this week's Louisiana Eats! we'll hear how food has grown in the newsrooms and classrooms of American society with food writer Brett Anderson and professor Elizabeth Engelhardt. Plus, Zester Daily's Corie Brown and CNN's Kat Kinsmen drop by with their insider perspectives on food media.