Most Active Stories
- Le Show For Oct. 26, 2014
- Philadelphia Gets Its Water Management Act Together, And New Orleans Takes Notes
- MONDAY: State Treasurer John Kennedy; and Advocacy Director for Louisiana AARP Andrew Muhl
- Louisiana Department Of Education Releases School Report Cards
- Which Came First: The Mockingbird Or The Musician?
Sat March 8, 2014
From The Newsroom To The Classroom: Food Media & Food Studies
Over the past twenty years, conversations about food have entered mainstream American culture. On this week's Louisiana Eats! we'll hear how food has grown in the newsrooms and classrooms of American society with food writer Brett Anderson and professor Elizabeth Engelhardt. Plus, Zester Daily's Corie Brown and CNN's Kat Kinsmen drop by with their insider perspectives on food media.