Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
The Sound of Books
Thu March 15, 2012
New York Times Bestselling Memoir By "Ask Amy" Columnist Amy Dickinson
Today on "The Sound of Books" with Fred Kasten, part two of a three-part series spotlighting writers appearing at this year's Tennessee Williams Festival. We're featuring a conversation with "Ask Amy" advice columnist and frequent Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me panelist Amy Dickinson about her bestselling memoir "The Mighty Queens of Freeville: A Mother, a Daughter, and the Town That Raised Them."
To find out more about Amy Dickinson - and "The Mighty Queens of Freeville" - please click here http://themightyqueensoffreeville.com/
For more information about the Tennesse Williams Festival - and Amy Dickinson's appearances there - please click here http://www.tennesseewilliams.net/festival/schedule