Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
WWNO News Features
Thu October 15, 2009
New York Times Bestselling Author Robert Hicks New Novel "A Separate Country"
By Fred Kasten
New Orleans – Writer Robert Hicks burst onto the national literary scene in 2005 - when his first novel - "The Widow of the South" - garnered great reviews - and hit the New York Times bestseller list just a week after publication. Robert Hicks second novel - "A Separate Country" - which is set in post-Civil War New Orleans - is just out - and is also receiving widespread critical acclaim. WWNO's Fred Kasten picks up the story...
To find out more about Robert Hicks - and "A Separate Country" - click here .