Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Wed February 13, 2013
A New Vision Of Harry Potter Premieres With A Fresh Take On 'Sorcerer's Stone'
Originally published on Wed February 13, 2013 8:10 am
This fall, to mark the 15th anniversary of Harry Potter's arrival in the U.S., trade paperback versions of the Harry Potter series are getting new covers.
The art comes from Kazu Kibuishi, creator of the Amulet graphic novels and the comics anthology Flight. Scholastic rolled out the first cover today, for the first book, Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
But don't fret — the original art from Mary GrandPre will still be on the hardcovers.