Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Wed February 13, 2013
A New Vision Of Harry Potter Premieres With A Fresh Take On 'Sorcerer's Stone'
Originally published on Wed February 13, 2013 8:10 am
This fall, to mark the 15th anniversary of Harry Potter's arrival in the U.S., trade paperback versions of the Harry Potter series are getting new covers.
The art comes from Kazu Kibuishi, creator of the Amulet graphic novels and the comics anthology Flight. Scholastic rolled out the first cover today, for the first book, Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
But don't fret — the original art from Mary GrandPre will still be on the hardcovers.