Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Tue January 1, 2013
New Orleans Man Dies in Fatal Shooting
A 28-year-old man was killed after a shooting in a New Orleans neighborhood, according to police.
Homicide Detective Robert Bachelder says in a news release that police responded to a call about 9:10 a.m. Tuesday of a man shot inside of a home.
Bachelder says the man, who was from New Orleans, was shot several times and died at the scene. The victim's name was is being withheld pending notification of family members.
Bachelder says the body was found by a family member who called police.
He says the investigation is continuing.