Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Tue January 1, 2013
New Orleans Man Dies in Fatal Shooting
A 28-year-old man was killed after a shooting in a New Orleans neighborhood, according to police.
Homicide Detective Robert Bachelder says in a news release that police responded to a call about 9:10 a.m. Tuesday of a man shot inside of a home.
Bachelder says the man, who was from New Orleans, was shot several times and died at the scene. The victim's name was is being withheld pending notification of family members.
Bachelder says the body was found by a family member who called police.
He says the investigation is continuing.