Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Tue January 1, 2013
New Orleans Man Dies in Fatal Shooting
A 28-year-old man was killed after a shooting in a New Orleans neighborhood, according to police.
Homicide Detective Robert Bachelder says in a news release that police responded to a call about 9:10 a.m. Tuesday of a man shot inside of a home.
Bachelder says the man, who was from New Orleans, was shot several times and died at the scene. The victim's name was is being withheld pending notification of family members.
Bachelder says the body was found by a family member who called police.
He says the investigation is continuing.