Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Battle Brewing In Holy Cross Over Proposed Highrises
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Tue January 1, 2013
New Orleans Man Dies in Fatal Shooting
A 28-year-old man was killed after a shooting in a New Orleans neighborhood, according to police.
Homicide Detective Robert Bachelder says in a news release that police responded to a call about 9:10 a.m. Tuesday of a man shot inside of a home.
Bachelder says the man, who was from New Orleans, was shot several times and died at the scene. The victim's name was is being withheld pending notification of family members.
Bachelder says the body was found by a family member who called police.
He says the investigation is continuing.