Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
The Sound of Books
Wed July 11, 2012
New Memoir From Ultra-Successful New York City Restaurateur Joe Bastianich
Today on The Sound of Books with Fred Kasten — the new memoir from ultra-successful New York City restaurateur Joe Bastianich — Restaurant Man.
To find out more about Joe Bastianich — and Restaurant Man — please click here: http://books.google.com/books/about/Restaurant_Man.html?id=xJ8GxdwYtq0C