Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
The Reading Life
Tue July 31, 2012
New Culinary Library and Poet Abi Pollokoff
This week on The Reading Life: We’ll talk with Liz Williams, founder of the Southern Food and Beverage Museum, and library director Charles Brown about the new culinary library the museum is starting with the New Orleans Public Library. And we’ll hear from all around book person Abi Pollokoff — award-winning poet, Tulane Review editor, and Pelican Publishing editor. Susan also reviews the book Alif the Unseen.