Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
The Sound of Books
Wed March 31, 2010
New Best-Seller from Michael Lewis "The Big Short"
By Fred Kasten
New Orleans – Best-selling author - and New Orleans native Michael Lewis is atop the New York Times Best Sellers list again with his new book "The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine" - a character-rich tale of the handful of investors who went short and won in the recent financial meltdown precipitated by the collapse of the sub-prime mortgage market.
For more information on Micahel Lewis and "The Big Short" - please click here .