Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
The Sound of Books
Wed March 21, 2012
National Book Award-Winning Novel by Mississippi Writer Jesmyn Ward
Today on The Sound of Books with Fred Kasten, part three of our three-part series featuring writers who are appearing at this year's Tennessee Williams Festival. Today we're spotlighting DeLisle, Mississippi writer Jesmyn Ward, author of the 2011 National Book Award winning novel Salvage the Bones.
For more information about Jesmyn Ward — and Salvage the Bones — please click here: http://www.bloomsburyusa.com/books/catalog/salvage_the_bones_hc_220
To find out more about Jesmyn Ward's appearances at the 2012 Tennessee Williams Festival — March 21st-25th in New Orleans — please click here: