Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Inside the Arts
Tue September 11, 2012
Mystery writer Julie Smith, City Park Post-K, Culture Collision
As we recover from the impact of Hurricane Isaac, we are eerily reminded of a storm 7 years ago that changed the lives of Louisianans. Today, we'll look back at Hurricane Katrina through the eyes of mystery writer Julie Smith...we'll revisit City Park with a look at it's revitalization post-K and see how the arts will again provide a healing balm with a big celebration.