Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Inside the Arts
Thu June 14, 2012
A Musical Feast for the Eyes at NOMA
A summer exhibit at the New Orleans Museum of Art gives a visual focus to the musical sounds that influence and transcend generations. We go Inside the Arts for a look at The Prelives of the Blues, a solo exhibition by Dario Robleto.
The Prelives of the Blues is on view at NOMA through September 16.