Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
WWNO News Features
Mon June 8, 2009
Mural in Marigny gets a repaint
New Orleans, LA – When Debra Oppenheim and Rick Fifield bought their Marigny home and work space in 2004, it came with a badly faded mural on the outside wall. Brooklyn-based artist Jonathan Blum painted that mural in 1994 on what was then his friend's photography studio. Jonathan recently returned to New Orleans to repaint the mural. Eve Abrams brings us this story.