Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Thu June 28, 2012
Multifaceted Moby's A Photographer, Too
Originally published on Thu June 28, 2012 5:09 pm
The book offers a visual journey of a touring musician's insomnia. Isolated and disoriented by jet lag and strange hotels, Moby shows readers what it's like to roam the world at hours when most of us are sleeping.
Since then, he's turned his lens toward the architecture in his adopted hometown, Los Angeles, posting the pictures, and stories about their meanings, online.
Moby tells NPR's Neal Conan about the stories behind his images and why L.A.'s architecture drew his eye.