Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Thu June 28, 2012
Multifaceted Moby's A Photographer, Too
Originally published on Thu June 28, 2012 5:09 pm
The book offers a visual journey of a touring musician's insomnia. Isolated and disoriented by jet lag and strange hotels, Moby shows readers what it's like to roam the world at hours when most of us are sleeping.
Since then, he's turned his lens toward the architecture in his adopted hometown, Los Angeles, posting the pictures, and stories about their meanings, online.
Moby tells NPR's Neal Conan about the stories behind his images and why L.A.'s architecture drew his eye.