Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Thu January 24, 2013
Mr. Colbert, Take Down That Box!
Originally published on Thu January 24, 2013 1:48 pm
Thanks, Stephen Colbert, for calling attention to our Tuesday post about whether Beyoncé did or did not lip-sync the national anthem at Monday's presidential inauguration.
But did you have to put that box over this blogger's name? (Check the tape at 3 minutes, 17 seconds in.) And how about showing The Two-Way logo? We do so much and ask so little.