Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Mon June 18, 2012
Morning Shots: In Shocking Development, Emma Stone Proves Very Likable
If you've been waiting and waiting for that Michael Bay Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot, you may be waiting for a while. It's been shelved. [The Guardian]
Fans of Yau-Man Chan, one of the most likable people in the history of Survivor, will want to check out where he is these days and what he has to say about his experiences on television. [The Daily Californian]
Farewell to the Rock Bottom Remainders, the extremely ragtag band of writers (including Stephen King, Amy Tan, and Dave Barry) who started an actual extremely ragtag band but are now concluding the project. [AP]
Believe it or not – and I don't blame you if you go with "not" – there are rumors, currently being denied by the relevant studio, that there is a plan to reboot Twilight. Already. Again. [The Guardian]
Please enjoy this awfully endearing profile of Emma Stone. [Vulture]
Step right up and nominate your favorites for NPR's annual poll of readers' favorite YA novels. [NPR]