Most Active Stories
- Battle Brewing In Holy Cross Over Proposed Highrises
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
WWNO News Features
Thu July 8, 2010
Moratorium in Gulf - Louisianans weigh consequences
By Angela Taylor
New Orleans – This, a week after U.S. District Court Judge Martin Feldman ruled against the federally imposed ban. And while the nation's decision makers continue to rabble over the moratorium's effects, Louisianans continue to weigh its longterm consequences. WWNO's Angela Taylor reports.