Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Mon October 28, 2013
MONDAY: State Treasurer John N. Kennedy, Six-time All American Heather Van Norman
Originally published on Tue October 29, 2013 9:17 am
Track and field coach for Nicholls State University, Heather Van Norman talks with Jim about her over 30 years of track and field experience. She also talks about how her son, LSU'S wide receiver, Odell Beckham Jr. was born to be a tiger.
State Treasurer John Kennedy joins Jim to talk about the budget surplus and his opinion about the privatization of state hospitals.