Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Mon October 28, 2013
MONDAY: State Treasurer John N. Kennedy, Six-time All American Heather Van Norman
Originally published on Tue October 29, 2013 9:17 am
Track and field coach for Nicholls State University, Heather Van Norman talks with Jim about her over 30 years of track and field experience. She also talks about how her son, LSU'S wide receiver, Odell Beckham Jr. was born to be a tiger.
State Treasurer John Kennedy joins Jim to talk about the budget surplus and his opinion about the privatization of state hospitals.