Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Fri September 13, 2013
MONDAY: Judge Jeanine Pirro, LDOR's Doug Baker, Frank Tavares
Originally published on Tue September 17, 2013 9:15 am
Frequent TV commentator Judge Jeanine Pirro discusses the U.S. Supreme Court and U.S. politics in general.
Louisiana Department of Revenue spokesman Doug Baker talks about the Tax Amnesty program that starts September 23rd.
Frank Tavares, the voice of NPR News Underwrites joins Jim to talk about his career at NPR.