Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Mon February 24, 2014
MONDAY: Dr. Stephen Barnes, John Kennedy, & Linda Barnickel
Jim Engster interviews Dr. Steven Barnes , Director Division of Economic Development talks about the economic output of the state, while Louisiana State Treasurer, John Kennedy speaks of food stamp fraud and other economic issues, and author Linda Barnickel discusses her book called "Milliken's Bend: A Civil War Battle in History and Memory" about African American slave soldiers in the Milliken's Bend battles.