Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
The Reading Life
Thu May 17, 2012
Miranda Lash and Used Booksellers
This week on The Reading Life: booksellers Elizabeth Barry Ahlquist of Blue Cypress Books and Maggie McKeown of McKeown's Books and Difficult Music talk about the used book business. Then we're off to City Park for a conversation with New Orleans Museum of Art curator Miranda Lash, editor of the catalog, The Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden.