Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
The Reading Life
Thu May 17, 2012
Miranda Lash and Used Booksellers
This week on The Reading Life: booksellers Elizabeth Barry Ahlquist of Blue Cypress Books and Maggie McKeown of McKeown's Books and Difficult Music talk about the used book business. Then we're off to City Park for a conversation with New Orleans Museum of Art curator Miranda Lash, editor of the catalog, The Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden.