Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
Fri May 24, 2013
Mick Mountz, Founder Of Kiva Systems
Originally published on Fri May 24, 2013 10:53 am
Host Jessica Harris speaks with Mick Mountz, founder of Kiva Systems, a mobile robotics company that automates the warehouse fulfillment process. Kiva robots deliver inventory shelves to stationary human operators who then pick and pack the product.
Harris also speaks with Peter Thiel, co-founder and former CEO of PayPal.