Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Around the Nation
Fri April 27, 2012
Miami-Dade Kept Unused Cars In Park For Six Years
Originally published on Fri April 27, 2012 5:05 pm
Robert Siegel speaks with Miami Herald reporter Patricia Mazzei about how that county spent millions on new vehicles that were never used, and have been just sitting in garages since 2006.